*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721397-GTS-Girlfriend-and-her-family/cid/2692720-Frau-feels-something-and-looks-down-She-sees-y
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1721397
You shrink and are at the mercy of your GF and her family!
This choice: Frau feels something and looks down. She sees you and thinks your an insect  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Frau feels something and looks down. She sees y...

    by: SizeWatcher
Delightful! Frau feels you and you are really sure she will recognize her daughter's boyfriend right away! Luckily she didn't scratches and only she looks who or what is climbing on her sexy long black socks and on her leg. She sees you and you see her face and her a dark brown eyes.

Sadly the truth is Frau didn't see you clearly (she have poor eyesight). She forgot her eyeglasses in her master-bedroom and there on her nightstand. "What is this? A ugly bug is climbing on my sexy leg?!!!" Frau shrieks.

You stop moving and felt your heart to drop.
Ugly bug? Me? Sexy legs?!You think but you cannot understand this at all.

Next _______

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Freu slaps you

*Noteb*
2. Freu shakes her leg and tries to drop you off

*Noteb*
3. Something else/Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SizeWatcher (UN: sizewatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721397-GTS-Girlfriend-and-her-family/cid/2692720-Frau-feels-something-and-looks-down-She-sees-y