*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Butt Stuff
  2. Syndra
  3. Mid (AP)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721614-League-of-Legends-Whats-That-Smell/cid/2053126-Butt-Stuff
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1721614
Shrinking, Vore, Insertion, and Crushing with League of Legends girls!
This choice: Butt Stuff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Butt Stuff

    by: Spartantag
         "Hmm.. What to do with you..." The giantess puts her hands on her voluptuous hips as she thinks, then absent-mindedly slides them towards her posterior. Suddenly, her eyes light up, and she turns around.
         "Do you like what you see?" Like would have been an understatement. Syndra's purple skirt hung was gently occupying the space between the two halves of her ass, not quite a wedgy. As for the ass itself, it was the largest, most gravity defying, perkiest, and roundest ass you've ever seen. It formed a perfect circle, and protruded from her thighs and lower back an almost disproportionate amount. Suddenly, she turned back around, and saw that you had become hard. You hadn't even realized.
         "Someone seems to be enjoying themself. I'll take that as a yes. Unfortunately for you, it is my pleasure I'm concerned with, not yours."
         Suddenly, you begin to float, being pulled by the orbs. First you go towards Syndra's face. But then, she turns around, so you're slowly floating towards the back of her head. Then, she makes herself levitate even higher, so that you are perfectly aligned with her beautiful backside. You struggle, but are powerless against her magic abilities.
         "No! Wait! What's happening?? What are you doing?!" You try to plead with her, but its no use.
         "Didn't you listen? it's my pleasure I'm concerned with, and I don't feel like waiting." As she finished her sentence, she arches her back, bends over slightly, and sticks her ass out as far as possible, so that her skirt curtains over the cleft of her now somewhat spread ass cheeks. She shakes her hips in anticipation as you grow closer and closer.
         You meet the curtain of purple fabric, and hear Syndra gasp. You continue forward, wedging both your body and the fabric into her crack. Syndra now lets out a quiet moan as you are consumed on all sides by warm flash separated from your body only by the thin fabric. The smell is overwhelming, but not bad.
         Suddenly, you meet resistance in the firm of a firm, muscular wall- Syndra's butthole. She moans louder now, and you feel the orbs start pushing you forward, and then suddenly begin moving slowly up and down. Syndra is using her powers to rub you against her asscrack. Her hips begin rocking back and forth as she grabs each side of her ass, squeezing and squishing you between the massive cheeks.
         "Mmmmm... yes." Syndra is clearly loving the feeling of your body wedged into her asscrack. The orbs push with enough pressure that her asshole gives slightly, if it wasn't for the fabric you would no doubt be inserted into her hole.
         "You belong to my ass now weakling, submit yourself." Despite being terrified and concerned about suffocating, you have to admit this is one of the most erotic things you've ever been through. You are surrounded by warm ass flesh on all sides, the firm but soft cheeks are massaging your entire body.
         "Don't get comfortable just yet weakling, I'm just getting started." With this, Syndra...

You have the following choices:

1. Anal vores you

*Noteb*
2. Sits down, crushing you

*Noteb*
3. Farts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spartantag (UN: spartantag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spartantag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721614-League-of-Legends-Whats-That-Smell/cid/2053126-Butt-Stuff