*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I call Shotgun!
  2. GO GO GO!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342/cid/1035718-I-call-Shotgun
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Military · #1721729
A Halo Interative
This choice: M90 Shotgun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I call Shotgun!

    by: evil dude
The shotgun had always been one of William's favorite weapons. Simple, yet effective... also it was pretty fun to see the horrified looks on whoever was on the receiving end of a close-range shotgun blast. The marines began heading out immediately and soon came under heavy Covenant resistance. Most of their foes were lowly Grunts or Jackals, but they did have a few Elites with them, which would surely prove to be a handful. Nevertheless, Williams wasn't the type to scare easily and boldly announced his presence to the enemy by blowing away a nearby Grunt and grabbing its Needler with his free hand. One of the Elites who was armed with a Plasma Sword charged him and made a swipe at his head, only to miss at the last second. Taking advantage of his foes carelessness William pressed his Shotgun right against the Elite's head and pulled the trigger causing it to stumble backwards as William fired one more shot into its chest to make sure it was dead.


By this point a couple of Brutes had shown up armed with Gravity Hammers and the marines would soon be in trouble if they didn't start taking out more Covenant troops. Fortunately, William was able to kill three more Grunts with his shotgun before it ran out of ammo and was also able to bring down one of the Brutes with a barrage of needles. Tossing aside the now spent Needler William grabbed his foe's fallen Gravity Hammer and charged a nearby Elite who had one of his allies pinned down along with a squad of Grunts. Right at the last second the Elite noticed the charging marine and dodged just in time for a Grunt to be knocked across the battlefield. The Elite in turn took a swing at William, only to miss by an inch, giving the brave warrior just enough time for a counter attack...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342/cid/1035718-I-call-Shotgun