*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722915-Sonic-and-the-Remote-of-Swap/cid/990771-Rouge-the-Hedgehog-and-Sonic-the-Bat-2
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1722915
What happens when Sonic gets his hands on the remote once weld by Danny
This choice: Rouge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rouge the Hedgehog and Sonic the Bat 2

    by: Moth
Sonic ran over to Club Rouge and spied, through a window Rouge watching TV. She didn't ntoice Sonic, so he pulled out the remote and fired. Seconds later, Sonic was on the couch watching TV. He looked Down and notice he was dressed as Rouge. Sonic popped of the couch, only to fall because of Rouge's heels. Sonic stood up and was surprisingly ably to stand up because he was now Rouge and Rouge was a high heels master. Sonic walked over to the mirror and Found himself dressed as Rouge, make up and all. even his quills were in Rouge's hair style, only longer. Sonic then looked otu the window and nearly had a nose bleed when he saw Rouge in his clothes, and hair styled in shorter spikes. "Sonic" became embaressed and ran of at... sonic speed? Sonic had lost his speed to the remote. This would have made Sonic switch back instantly if not for him gaining Rouge's abilities. He could here mutch more clearly because of Rouge's bat ears, and his arm and leg mussles were much more toned, and... he could fly?

"How am I supposed to be Rouge if I can't fly?" Sonic said aloud. As this tought crossed his mind, the spikes on his back extended to the size of Rouge's old wing span. Sonic jumped in the air and began to fly. "Behold! I can fly!!!" Sonic landed and chuckled. "This is too cool." Sonic said to himself as he walked off, hips swaying, to...

You have the following choices:

1. Enjoy more Swaps

*Noteb*
2. Enjoy being Rouge

3. Find the old Rouge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moth (UN: mothlight16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722915-Sonic-and-the-Remote-of-Swap/cid/990771-Rouge-the-Hedgehog-and-Sonic-the-Bat-2