*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/1081986-Eric-And-Jack-In-Class
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1723090
Title says it all, various storylines where guys gain fat in the girl areas!
This choice: Eric And Jack In Class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eric And Jack In Class

    by: Inthecourt
Eric and Jack sitting down in their English class when they noticed something was off. Their teacher, Ms. Adams, was a bit pudgy, something along the lines of 30 pounds overweight, with most of it in her ass. Both Eric and Jack felt their pants constricting them a bit, and felt as if they were sitting somewhat higher up in their chairs. They had no clue, but they had absorbed Ms. Adam's fat, and once class was over Ms. Adam's had gotten a few compliments on her recent weight loss.

Once class was over, Eric went over to Jack, noting his pants were getting really uncomfortable.
"Dude, I feel weird," his hand glided over his ass, was he swelling up?
"Me too," said Jack, "Like I'm bloated, or swollen."
"Maybe we ate something bad?"
"Maybe."

They left class, but not before Ms. Adam's talked to the boys.

"Something seems different about you two." she said, "But I can't put my finger on it."

Her eyes drifted to their asses, which were definitely bigger, "Ah," she said, "I must be wrong, forget I said anything."

"Err.. ok Miss."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. During Next Period

2. Skip Next Period

*Noteb*
3. The Two Meet Up At The End Of The Day

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inthecourt (UN: inthecourt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/1081986-Eric-And-Jack-In-Class