*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Swap Plus
  2. Which Way To Go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/3142067-Body-Swap-Plus
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1723090
Title says it all, various storylines where guys gain fat in the girl areas!
This choice: Body Swap Plus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Body Swap Plus

    by: Extraxi
Heading down a hiking trail in the middle of the night left Jason cursing himself as he gazes at the light ahead. The 18 year old red blooded American was doing this for the simple reason of special promises from his girlfriend Katie. She was terrifed of the creepy goth girl who had stolen her hair brush.

There was some silly notion that she was going to be cursed, or that she planned to make a deal with the devil which Jason had laughed off. It took a great deal of cajoling from Katie to get him out here, let alone following after that fat goth.

Julie was one of the heaviest girls in school, but she never dressed like it. Always in skimpy outfits. Tank tops showing off her enormous belly and fat cleavage. Wearing little mini skirts and fishnets that showed off her thunderous thighs and huge ass that always bounced up and down the halls. Her face always covered in tacky costume make up, trying to make herself paler and always using goofy colors. Haley his girlfriend's best friend said you could only dress up a cow so far.

She did have a nice set of jugs, but the flabby texture made them compare little to his girlfriend's own. The girl was always getting into trouble at school, failing grades and from one of the poorest families in the school itself. It was almost enough to make Jason feel bad if she did not constantly try to pull pranks on girls in his friendship circle.

A slight feeling of warmth hit him at the idea of having Katie all to himself for a weekend, imagining all the fun they would have.

Snapping out of it he then heard chanting up ahead. As sneakily as one could do in the forest he began to inch closer, taking in the sight. There was that weirdo Julie in a circle spouting out nonsense words as she stood in front of a post with a picture of his girlfriend, a few strands of blonde hair and what appeared to be make up. This was far more disturbing then he had expected to find on arriving, but still needed proof to give to Katie about this nonsense. Unfortunately he left his flash on, a bright light now giving him away as Julie turned back, rage clear on her multi chinned face.

"You!" A shout, the goth girl's puffy cheeks growing red as she appeared utterly frazzled.

"You're going to mess this up! It's not meant to be seen you idiot!"

Jason rolls his eyes as he comes out behind some of the trees, his lips turn as gazes down at the wide witch.

"Yeah yeah... Come on, this is taking it way too far. Katie's never done anything to deserve a freaky curse."

With that he began to walk towards the post, Julie holding her hand out and a sudden shout leaving her.

"Wait no! You'll interrupt the spell! You prep pussy, don't you know what that will do!"

Jason laughs again before snatching it up as he felt the heavy witch stride right at him with a tackle. Thankfully he was a full 6'2, and worked out and she was barely 5'5 but she did out weigh him by a good hundred pounds causing the picture and hair to be slammed from his hand and into the fire. The bright fire then turned a dark purple, and suddenly exploded out.

The sudden urge to sleep overtook Jason, his eyes growing heavy as darkness came.

You have the following choices:

1. Jason wakes up as Julie

*Noteb*
2. Jason wakes up in Girlfriend's bed

*Noteb*
3. Different set up

*Noteb*
4. Different set up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Extraxi (UN: rebby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/3142067-Body-Swap-Plus