*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake Up
  2. Body Swap Plus
  3. Which Way To Go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/3142505-Wake-Up
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1723090
Title says it all, various storylines where guys gain fat in the girl areas!
This choice: Jason wakes up as Julie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wake Up

    by: Extraxi
A smacking of lips, awareness returning. The night was over and morning had taken place. A slight groan left Jason as he shuddered, struggling as he blinks, long lashes in his vision. His hands reach out to brush away his hair, but it was not his hair. The dark locks in his hand were nothing like his own dark brown, let alone far longer then his normal cut. A flash of confusion shot through him as he then caught sight of his hands.

Pudgy fingers with black nail polish, he balled it into a fist to see it was attached to a fat forearm. A sudden high screech left them as they gaze downwards. The pudgy hands felt their chubby chest, then down to their jelly belly as they struggled greatly to roll back and forth to sit up.

"This can't be real... I must still be dreaming..."

Jason mutters to himself, finally getting enough momentum upwards as they tried to take stock of themselves. The fire was out, the remains of the picture burnt and the only thing left there was a large hand bag. A slight hint of fear ran through them then another pang sent through them as their stomach cried out. A sheepish Jason waddled over towards the bag, digging into it as they aimed to seek inside. The sway of his enormous hindquarters was disconcerting, along with the faint jiggle his belly made with every last step. He felt his panties causing a wedgie, and how cold his exposed cleavage and thighs were as they kept bouncing wildly and smacking into one another respectively.


There was a note on top.

"Dear The Old Katie, how are you enjoying my fat ass? If all went according to plan I should be living your ultra thin life and you'll be stuck in my old lard filled one. Don't worry, I left you some snacks in my bag, I am sure you must be famished.
Love, The New Katie."

Jason reread the message repeatedly, feeling sweat begin to pour down his flabby cheeks before turning it around.

It gave the details of where she had parked the car along with the address of Julie's home.

A sudden chill surged through Jason as he went through the bag, finding a make up kit, a bag filled with candy bars and a hand mirror. With shaky hands he took the mirror first, gazing into the glass as he continued to wish it was all just a dream.

What greeted him was Julie's moon like face, pale and round. Their make up had ran, mascara rubbed to her side and her purple lipstick mostly being rubbed off from sleeping on the forest ground. Jason continued to shake, his hands now reaching for the first of the candy bars as he began to bite into it with vigor. Hunger was apparently how Julie's body dealt with stress, and now that was how Jason was finding the solution to his or now her problem.

In true fat girl fashion she consumed all the candies, leaving a mess in the forest before continuing to cry out. A slight whimper left them but they knew they could not stay here for long. If nothing else, they were still hungry.

"I need to find her! She needs to take this gross body back!"

Jason now attempting to march on, or at least waddle with serious effort made it to the girl's car and tried to fit their sizable body in, unused to their big backside sliding across the emergency break and finding the tiny car to be way too cramped. Licking their chocolate covered fingers they began to make their way down the road, intent on their goal.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fast Food Stop

*Noteb*
2. Police pull them over

3. They make it to Julie's home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Extraxi (UN: rebby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/3142505-Wake-Up