*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/1004971-Rebecca-and-Kate-catch-up-to-you
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1723303
Your a guy in an all-girl school where everyone is fat and your the center of attention.
This choice: Rebecca and Kate catch up to you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rebecca and Kate catch up to you.

    by: joey
"Morning CJ". said a familiar voice. You turn around to see that it is your two best friends Rebecca and Kate. You've known them ever since first grade, even back then they were little pudge balls. But because of their weight they didn't have a lot of friends and were treated like outsiders. The other kids would usually bully them by making fun of their fat and calling them names like fatso, butterball, and little miss piggy. Kate would just curl up and cry silently and Rebecca would stand up and defend her and Kate from the kid's bullying. This went one until one day you were getting sick and tired of all of this teasing and name calling that you went over there and told the other kids to back off.

You told them to put themselves in their place and see how they like getting picked on. The kids thought about and realized they were going a bit too far and apologized to them. After that you became really good friends with Rebecca and Kate. Plus they managed to make new friends in the class as well and Kate manged to build on her self-esteem.

"Glad to see that I'm not the only one running late today". You said with a smirk on your face. "Hey gives us a break". Rebecca said while catching her breath from all of that fast waddling. "I had trouble finding a uniform that wouldn't rip apart and had issues getting my shirt buttoned." "Then I walked over to Kate's house and she was having trouble because she out grew all of her uniforms and had to wear one of mom's old uniforms and it barely fits her". "Then we had to book it if wanted to make to school on time but I see now that were all going to be late". You then heard grumbling noises and it wasn't coming from your stomach it was coming from their stomachs. "I take it you forgot to eat breakfast as well". You asked. Um..yes, Kate said quietly. "We spent a lot of time trying to find uniform that would fit us by the time we found a decent uniform we didn't have enough time to eat".

While you were talking with your friends you turn your head for a quick second and see that the sign changed to walk. "Come on we can still make, you said in a hurry". Then you run as fast as you pudgy legs could take you. But Rebbecca and Kate were just waddling as fast as they could right behind you due to their immense weight. Minutes later you make it to the front of the school with a couple of minutes to spare. "I haven't moved that fast in a long time". Rebecca said resting on her broad belly. "At least we made it". Kate said laying down with her large belly and breasts cutting her view. "Come on lets go to homeroom". You then got and helped Rebecca and Kate get on their feet and proceeded to go to homeroom. While on the way you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/1004971-Rebecca-and-Kate-catch-up-to-you