*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You decide.
  2. I'm going to be late!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/1061092-You-decide
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1723303
Your a guy in an all-girl school where everyone is fat and your the center of attention.
This choice: You decide.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You decide.

    by: Demon-Lord-Raiju
Go for a jog to see if there's anywhere else I can get across
"Jesus, if id known I was this unfit I would have gone to the gym earlier" You said, while continuing my jog.
When I finally got to the academy, my jog had changed to a sprint to outrun the girls in my so called fanclub. When I finally stopped to take a breath, I noticed my so called pot belly had all but disappeared, and my pants were feeling a bit loose.
"Who needs the gym when I have to outrun those girls" I said while tightening my belt "Aw man i'm late for homeroom!" You yelled, running off to homeroom.

"Mr Dalton, you're late." said Mrs Kawasaki, sternly.
"I'm sorry ma'am I got up late then i sorta lost track of the time" You said, sitting down in my desk between Kate and Rebecca.

First and second period went on as normal, but when it got to break time, it was back to running for fear of being ripped to shreds or smothered.
Just before third period, you went to get some books out of my locker with Rebecca, "Geese Rebecca, I dont think I can take another smothering from the dumb fanclub" You said, as you slammed my locker in frustration.
"Whoa, easy CJ, just calm down" said rebecca, comfortingly.
After taking a few deep breaths, you managed to clear my head.
"Oh by the way have you lost weight?"asked rebecca, comically, that last remark got both of them laughing "yea its the only good thing I've gotten out of this yet"

During lunch I was sent yet another high fat lunch from Claire. "Not again." You said, looking at the lunch as though it were something someone had pissed on.
"Hey Rebecca you want this?" i said, holding the lunch to her."oh sure, but why dont you want it?" asked Rebecca, taking the lunch. "Claire gave it to me" You said, taking an exasperated sigh. "I'm tired of her trying to fatten me up" I said, putting my head against my hand.
"Is that what shes doing?" asked Rebecca, through a mouth full of food. "Yea and I've gotta say its pissing me off." You said, looking around cautiously for any sign of Claire or anyone else for that matter.

what happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. claire arrives

*Noteb*
2. homework club

*Noteb*
3. another fanclub riot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Demon-Lord-Raiju (UN: vault-dweller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/1061092-You-decide