*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/1081960-Claires-gifts
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1723303
Your a guy in an all-girl school where everyone is fat and your the center of attention.
This choice: You get more gifts from Claire.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Claire's gifts

    by: joey
"This is odd I thought the fanclub would've pulled something by now." You said curiously. Its extremely rare that you had a quiet day like these. Usually your morning would consist of running away from your fanclub, being smothered by Claire and having Rebecca and Kate hide you when things went overboard. But today..nothing no fanclub, no traps, and no nothing.

"Oh well might as well gather my things." Then you did the combination to the two locks on your locker since you need do double the security on your personal belongings and you remember that one one of the girls in the fanclub had a part time job as a locksmith. But when you opened your locker you see a bunch of different gifts and you see a letter in front of them.

You opened the letter and it said. "CJ, I hope you enjoy these gifts I got for you and that your day goes along lovingly, from Claire." Figures that she'd do something like this." You said feeling a little annoyed.

Her gifts consisted of a new cell phone, new cologne and a seven layer lunchbox. "Man how did she fit that lunchbox in there?"

Well you didn't have time to wonder about that you had to get to class. So you got your books and went off to your first period class. While on the way there you run into...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Claire with more gifts

2. Mrs. touya needing help with some equipment

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/1081960-Claires-gifts