*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not the fanclub again.
  2. I'm going to be late!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/999016-Not-the-fanclub-again
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1723303
Your a guy in an all-girl school where everyone is fat and your the center of attention.
This choice: A mob of love crazed girls are heading right to you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not the fanclub again.

    by: joey
While you were pacing impatiently for the don't walk sign to change to walk so you can get moving you notice something, you can't move. "What the"? You said. You look down at your feet and see that your feet are stuck in rubber cement. You soon realize that this could be the work of only one group of people...your fanclub. You know that the fanclub's antics to get to you can sometimes go a little overboard but this is a new one. Just then you hear rumbling coming from the south. A faint image appeared over the horizon and was getting closer. When the image got close enough your eyes widened in horror that the image is your fanclub heading right for you.

"We finally got you CJ". Said one of the fat girls waddling right for you. You try to run but with your feet still stuck in the cement trying to escape was pointless. Pretty soon the girls surrounded you and then started hugging and smothering you with their huge bodies. "How do you like your bodies CJ"? Asked a huge brunette girl who was about 300 pounds. "Don't worry though you won't have to worry about us overshadowing you because you'll soon become even bigger than us". She said while your head was stuck between her breasts. While you keep being tossed and pushed around by the girls you start to lose consciousness and the you pass out. Hours later you wake up...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/999016-Not-the-fanclub-again