*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Let's go!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725256-Trapped-In-A-Giants-Universe/cid/2708682-Other
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1725256
You are teleported with you team to a different universe with very big inhabitants
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: Suspenser
After the residents of matthatan figured out what had happened they heard and felt giant footsteps coming their way. Suddenly the east end of the city saw emerge what looked like a 13ish 50ft tall boy looking down at them. The boy was white shirtless and wearing what appeared to be blue swimming shorts. His bare feet could easily of crushed someone. The boy grinned at the tiny crowed staring at them with his blue eyes his shaggy brown hair coming over them a bit. The boy the said in a booming voice Hi I'm chandler and I'm 13. How did you tinies get here. But the crowd ran away as fast as they could in the other direction. Aw c'mon chandler said now a bit teary eyed I would never hurt you I need companionship I'm all alone on this planet the last of my people. There used to be people your size here too but they all killed themselves by Waring with each other. Chandler was now sitting down sobbing in between his knees. Figuring out chandler wasn't dangerous Sara was the only one brave enough to go over to try to comfort him. Sara went over and started rubbing chandler's ankle. That's when he picked her up and gave Sara a hug puting her close to his chest. After a few minutes of being comforted chandler put Sara back down. Suddenly rick ran over and with out Waring put his 6 inch knife into chandler's ankle. Chandler roared out in pain. Dont ever touch her again you Bastard! RICK yelled at the 50 ft tall boy. RICK WHAT THE HELL!! Sara yelled and punched rick in the face. Then without warning chandler's giant hand came at sara and rick sending them airborne for 10 seconds before they landed at a park. Chandler then pulled Ricks knife out of his ankle wincing in pain event though he was 50 ft tall a six inch knife still hurt. The wound healed instantly because of the extra chromosome his giant race had. He then stood up at his full height now more enranged than he had been all his life. Chandler then let out a loud monstrous angry roar that could be heard throughout the city. That's when chandler went on a rampage in matthatan crushing cars and people to death without care or concern but with glee. He even destroyed small buildings. When he came across the military he crushed them to death before they could fire a shot. Chandler stopped and tried to figure out where in the city to go next. That's when the giant boys slightly doughy stomach let out a loud growl. All this destruction made him hungry. That's when chandler said well if you tinies won't be my friends you can be my f ing food. That's when chandler snagged a police officer brought him to his his mouth and opened up revealing to the officer his maw and the cavish mouth filled with hungry saliva. Chandler threw the tiny man in his mouth legs first and bit down breaking every bone in the tiny man's lower body the man now howling in extreme pain. His screams were deafened when chandler with anoth bite pulled the man in his mouth and swallowed the brokened boned tiny. Chandler put his hand over his stomach pleased with such a tasty person now about to enter his stomach. Chandler continued on devouring person after person with a teen like appetite. He ate no mater if they were man woman or child. It seemed like he wouldn't stop eating any time soon. Chandler picked up a woman and before he put her in his mouth he heard a familiar voice yell PLEASE CHANDLER NO!! its me!. Chandler closed his mouth looked at the tiny woman and realized it was SARA! Chandlers stopped and realized what he had done his angry eyes now full of sadness. They began to water realizing he almost ate the one person who stood up to him and truely cared about him. IM SO Sorry what have i done chandler said now crying. Sara ran her hand across the giant boys face comforting him telling him it would be ok she would protect him. But then chandler stomach growled again demanding more food. What choice will Chandler make?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Suspenser (UN: gpaul76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725256-Trapped-In-A-Giants-Universe/cid/2708682-Other