*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725586-The-anthro-war/cid/1443330-Modern-day-Civil-War-but-without-nuclear-arsenals
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1725586
There was peace between anthros and humans...WAS
This choice: Yes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Modern day Civil War but without nuclear arsenals.

    by: Talcane
Your name is Troy Conner. It was the year 1994 when it all happened, your family and you are part of a group of humans who are friends with anthro Wolves and Foxes (Which are the only two types of anthros in this story). You had many friends who were anthros, especially my best friend, Jones Martin(or as you like to call him Jonesey), who was an anthro wolf that had silver fur and green eyes, and you also had human friends. Jones, you, your twin brother James Conner, and some of your other friends went and joined the military, Navy S.E.A.L.s to be exact, and took out what ever enemies threatened your way of life in your once proud country. But all that changed when after a few weeks of being home from your last mission, the human President of the United States declares war against all the anthros and anyone who will side with them, after a massacre of a small city (that was made mostly of humans) had taken place and all ships and human soldiers were called back home and ordered to bring in all anthro military personnel. When the declaration of war had been declared, your friends, you and your brother knew that you were all in danger, and had to get yourselves out of California, where you were stationed, and back to the north bordering states, so that night you found what ammunition and firearms that you could, grabbed your belongings, got in your trucks and headed north towards your hometown in Sydney, Montana using whatever back roads you could to avoid the Californian authorities. When you got home to Sydney, Montana five days later, you were greeted by family and friends and were given the full story of what had happened.

The anthros and their human friends who stayed loyal to them, yourself, your brother and your human friends included, had fled major human populated areas in the southern, eastern, and southwestern states after the order was given, but not all of your people made it out and were either locked up or killed. Those of you who managed to escape had set up a defense in the northern part of the country in the states of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Iowa, for these states had many anthro populations alongside humans in small towns and the humans in theses states had nothing against them, and those humans who did and would rather save their own skin and abandon their anthro friends fled to the part of the country the anthros had fled from. Three weeks later these twelve states had become known as the Allied States of America (A.S.A.) and you soon claimed independence from the United States of America two months after the order was given. Most of the Naval ships had been taken by the anthros in the Pacific and some in the Atlantic and made their way to Washington and Oregon. Most Ships that were under full human control had remained in port in the state of California, and the states on the eastern coast. Large military planes had also been taken by the anthros to get the anthro ground troops home, and any of the human soldiers who sided with them.

Anthros outside of the country were safe from harm for the time being, but you didn't know if the war would spread. Any anthros across the border of Mexico would have a hard time getting into the states if they took the land crossing approach and some even fled to Mexico when the order was given, but they had it a lot easier if they took the water route off the west coast to get to the northern states. The Canadian anthros had no problem, for Canada was not against the anthros and allowed them safe passage to and from their country.

When it was finally known that these northern states had sided with the anthros, the President gave an order to eliminate all towns in these states. But when the order had been given, the A.S.A. had many military personnel capable of piloting air crafts, including anthros, and also had been given enough time to organize their defense. Our people held their soldiers to a stand still, and the President had lost too many air crafts to make a clean sweep over the A.S.A. with an airstrike and their ground troops had fared no better, so the President was unable to push forward. Once we had established the areas that our people were free to roam, we focused on winning back the rest of the states to be united once again, and without the threat of anthros being killed on sight. For a little while we did not have a leader, but soon your S.E.A.L.s mentor, and close anthro wolf friend John Raymond who had black fur, took charge when no one else stood up to the plate, and made it so that if the United States made a move, you would be prepared, and he usually sent you, your brother and your friends on rescue missions to get any anthros and humans fighting for them who were still alive but had been captured, out of their prisons and back to safety, and you were doing a great job, but you were just getting started. Two days ago you had just finished a rescue mission of 2,000 anthros and humans who had been stuck in the United States and now you were back home for a break. You and your friends were all of age and walk into your favorite bar in town, 'The Pub', as it was ironically named and say after finding some seats, "Hey Scarlet, how about a round of your best whiskey for me and my friends here."

"Coming right up boys, this one will be on me," Scarlet says. Scarlet Jennings was an anthro arctic fox who had of course white fur, and Navy blue eyes. She was the single owner of this bar, with no current husband, having taken the place over after her father had died of old age and her mother could not longer run it. Her siblings got into other lines of work, including her brother, Leo Jennings, who was one of your friends and had been a S.E.A.L. with you, and is currently sitting with you. Soon Scarlet came over with the drinks and sits down with all of you to swap conversation.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Talk about the mission.

*Noteb*
2. Talk about what you plan to do next.

*Noteb*
3. More.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talcane (UN: weatherwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725586-The-anthro-war/cid/1443330-Modern-day-Civil-War-but-without-nuclear-arsenals