*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's fightin' time!!!!
  2. Wolfie
  3. Welcome
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725586-The-anthro-war/cid/996627-Its-fightin-time
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1725586
There was peace between anthros and humans...WAS
This choice: It's fightin' time!!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's fightin' time!!!!

    by: Wolfy
You said to yourself "no these humans have attacked us for too long, now we make a stand" you jumped of your tree and landed and ran to your men to give a speech. You got their attention by slamming your black sword that had been forged from a meatior in to you sheild that ws made from the same thing only had your fighters crest on which was a wolf howling to the moon while standing on a hill. "My brothers we are about to go into battle I won't lie, they are 2000 men strong and clearly out number us by far, but we have out wepons and we have out armor so we will not go down without a fight, this may be our last but it will be our best!!!"

All around your men were shouting war crys and cheering you, you small army had different types of anthros...there was other wolves a few foxes were used as archers, there were horses used for charges and a crow but he had an injered wing and your best fighter a bull, this one was by far the strongest if them all and you are proud to fight side by side with him. You smiled and pulled down the visor of your black helmet "Charge!!!!!" you shouted and all your men charged at the human forces which seemed scared, must of herd of you. But are they good fighters or just new recrutes!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They are good And strong

*Noteb*
2. They are just new fighters with no expearence

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfy (UN: wmar01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725586-The-anthro-war/cid/996627-Its-fightin-time