*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. May
  2. The adventure begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725631-Ash-becomes-a-girl/cid/1672023-May
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1725631
Ash is transformed into a girl
This choice: May  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

May

    by: Hei
Ash is seen walking down the route to petalburg ctity. Ash wanted to go to May one reason and one reason only. And that is too ask if she could turn him into a girl. He was praying that she wouldn't freak out or call the officer Jenny on him. When he had finally arrived he went directly towards the petalburg gym. he went inside hoping May was in. To his luck may was. She was in the battle area what seemed like practicing for a contest.

"Hey May!" Ash yelled.

May Stopped what she was doing and looked at the person who called her. Her eyes went wide at the person she saw.

"ASH!" May yelled as she stopped what she was doing and ran towards him and embrace him.

Ash was surprised but returned the hug.

"It's been so long." May said.

"Yep." Ash said. May let go.

"So what are you doing here? And how was your trip to Unova? Did you catch a lot of pokemon?" May asked.

"Unova was great met a lot of friends. And yes I did catch a lot of pokemon." Ash said.

"But why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your mother?" May asked.

"Yeah but i came here to ask you something." Ash said.

"What is it?" May asked happy to finally do something for Ash.

"I want you to turn me into a girl." Ash said.

You have the following choices:

1. Sure

*Noteb*
2. No way!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hei (UN: blastgeass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GameDemonKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725631-Ash-becomes-a-girl/cid/1672023-May