*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725776-Dead-Rising-Your-Story/cid/1015343-Chuck-Greene--Ex-Motocross-Champion-Father-of-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1725776
The dead are coming back to life. How will you survive? 1,860+ views
This choice: Chuck Greene- Ex-Motocross Champion. Father of Katey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chuck Greene- Ex-Motocross Champion. Father of ...

    by: BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
Chuck Greene loved racing his motorcycle and winning races and trophies, and money. He loved being a husband to his wife, and a father to his daughter, Katey, even more.

Chuck might have heard about what happened in Willamette, but he never imagined that zombies would interfere in his life, until one fateful day when an outbreak occurred in Las Vegas. His wife became one of the undead, and his daughter was bitten by her. Thankfully, Chuck was able to stop the infection from advancing in Katey, but now he needs to purchase Zombex, a highly expensive drug, to keep it in check.

In which Outbreak is Chuck trying to get Zombrex for Katey?

PS. Chuck may meet up with Frank West during Las Vegas Outbreak, but not Still Creek or during the Fortune City Outbreak.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725776-Dead-Rising-Your-Story/cid/1015343-Chuck-Greene--Ex-Motocross-Champion-Father-of-