*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dinner Preparations
  2. Ortish and Gnut
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727028-Brevis-A-New-World/cid/1600194-Dinner-Preparations
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1727028
Derek, a normal teen, awakes in a strange world called Brevis. A story book like world.
This choice: They Feast on Faeries  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dinner Preparations

    by: Michael Jackson
Ortish couldn't believe their luck as he sat back among his sleeping furs. Watching Greedy slowly amble his way across the cave floor, obviously sleepy from his royal meal. Ortish hadn't had Faerie for a long time, and he doubt Gnut had either. They were delicious little things, and they had all sorts of benefits. But he'd be damned if the little gits weren't elusive, quicker than an Ogre anyway. He and Gnut had shared their cave for years now, grabbing straggling adventurers and merchants here and there. And village girls and the occasional elf were always welcome on the menu of course. The cave was large, easily big enough for the two of them and plenty of space for their plunder and walk around room. Which was a good thing, because a cramped Ogre was an unhappy Ogre. The floor was riddled with bones and bits of clothing from past meals, and dirty pots and pans lay everywhere. Though he had a feeling they'd be seeing new use soon.


Gnut had volunteered to collect the treats up after fetching the fancy basket they'd got when they'd caught that merchant girl trying to make her way through the swamps. They'd gotten lots of fun doodads and trinkets that day. They even got to try out some of her spices on her before they cooked her tender flesh over their fire. The little raven haired slut had a silver tongue, trying to trick them into letting her go. But they found a use for it in having her clean every inch of their cocks. He could still practically feel the juices from her perfectly marbled tits running down his chin as he greedily scarfed them down. He couldn't wait to cook a few Faeries.

By the time Gnut had finally come in he had a big titted red head hanging desperately from his mouth, her face a mask of terror as she pleaded with no one in particular for help. All the while huffing and puffing in unwanted pleasure as Gnut worked his tongue in and out of her slit with a wry grin. She was hip deep in his mouth, and was desperately using both arms to try and push herself out to little avail. Gnut made his way over before taking a seat, roughly dropping the basket between them. Which gave Ortish a perfect view of it filled to the brim with struggling naked tasty little Faeries.

"Oooooh OOOOHH GODS! PLEASEE OHH!!!" The Faerie was gasping in pleasure now, her face radiating both her shame and her pleasure. She was building towards an orgasm, and Gnut gave Ortish a little wink before the Faerie suddenly was slurped in until just her tits and upper body was hanging out.

"OOHH NOOO!! PLEEASSEEE DON'T EAT MEE-AHHHHHHMMPPH!! She screamed, her impending orgasm all but forgotten as Gnut leaned his head back. Giving her a moment to plead before another hard gulp sucked her in, Gnut's lips smacking pleasantly as the screaming Faerie traveled down his neck as a lump at a speed that impressed Ortish. Her descent ending abruptly with what he could have sworn was a splash and a hiss as her muffled screams got even louder.

"Tasty eh?" He asked Gnut, who replied with more lip smacking and a content burp.

"Funny thing eh," Gnut said lazily, waiting for Ortish's inevitable curiosity to kick in.

"Wot's that?" He bit, all too eager to share in the secret. Gnut slipped his hand into the basket to a chorus of shrieks, before coming up again with a Faerie with long azure hair, and green eyes set in a very pretty face. She looked older than your average Faerie, though with their kind that didn't mean all that much. She had plump bouncy tits, and tight little ass on her. But what got Ortish's attention the most, was her lack of reaction. She was making no attempt to fight to get free, or plead for mercy.

"This one," Gnut growled in pleasure, "Says she's royalty or somot like that." Gnut shook her hard and fast for a few seconds, finally eliciting a scream. But now it was her wildly bouncing tits that had their complete and utter attention.

"Imagine that?" He continued, "Us playin' ost' to bloody royalty!" The pair laughed at the joke, though the queen looked far from tickled.

"Let go of me you inbred halfwits," She spat at them, "I am a Queen! And I can make freeing me worth your while!" Her head swung back and forth between the two of them. But they ignored her, there was urgent business to attend to.

"That sweety I just ad' was tasty, but ardly' filling" Gnut was saying, "So I'm thinking Queenie that you might ought ave' to wait while me and me associate ere' ave' a meeting o' sorts with your subjects." He roughly placed her down on a shelf, leaving the tied Queen to sputter her indignation while. Ortish eagerly nodding his agreement as they set about gathering up what they needed, which felt like no time with the motivation they had.

Soon enough a moderate sized pot of water was boiling over the fire, bits of vegetables gliding about in the tepid, murky water. Gnut had gathered a handful of small sticks he had stripped of bark, and a long thin needle matched with a short sharp knife.

First things first Ortish found three perfect specimens in the basket, a long legged blond with innocent eyes, a luscious brunette who tried and failed to be seductive, and a green haired Faerie that looked as if she was thinking over every possibility of escape. Each chosen for their gloriously big racks, their tits no doubt having gotten them lots of attention in the past. Well, things didn't change.


Gnut meanwhile had gotten a few of the more petite Faeries, a younger still growing Faerie with a red ponytail. A tight bodied Faerie with an ass that screamed for attention, and serious green eyes framed by wild shoulder length orange hair. And finally a pair blue haired sisters, with small elegant tits and long legs that led up to tight bouncy asses. One with long hair, the other with pig tails. They all took turns begging, cursing, and screaming as he fished them out and laid them down in the dirt in front of him.

He loved roast faerie, and they’d be eating their fill tonight. But even more than that, Gnut loved mixing business with pleasure. He roughly lifted one of the Faeries to his face, giving her a small shake and enjoying her squeal and accompanying jiggles. It was one of the sisters, and she looked to feint in his hand. Sure that any moment she’d be sliding into his mouth, her pig tails bouncing as she shook her head in denial.

“Relax sweety,” He growled at her, “I have an offer for ya.” Now that wasn’t the response he was expecting, she looked suspicious.


He couldn’t possibly have known that with the Queen in control of their warren, an oddity believe it or not, they were receiving surprisingly good educations. Most Faerie warrens were veiled dictatorships, typically a Pixie controlling the colony through a false faced counsel. It was in their favor typically to keep the Faeries unprepared for the world outside, and more importantly, reliant on the Pixies. So usually they weren’t prepared for this tactic. Juli however was, and she would use that to her advantage.

“You please me, I let ya go,” He smiled at her, strands of hair and bits of wing from his last meal littering his teeth. “Simple Right?”

You have the following choices:

1. It's a Deal!

*Noteb*
2. Juli won't play his game.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727028-Brevis-A-New-World/cid/1600194-Dinner-Preparations