*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. in a bathroom
  2. loli and shota
  3. Where to begin now?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727109-Lolita-World/cid/1603921-in-a-bathroom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1727109
prepare to enter the world of lolita, where childhood fun lurks around every corner
This choice: in a bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

in a bathroom

    by: Searo
The twins Jan and Julia enjoyed a night without their parents, who were out. The two 10 year olds had grade can be run in a bath. Both undressed and had often seen her naked, so they had no inhibitions. When they were naked Julia looked at her brother, "Jan, your penis is much bigger." she said and looked at the boy, "Be a few days to grow both my penis and my balls, but look, snd also thy breasts become larger.". Julia looked at and felt her small, round breasts, "You're right.". Jan first went closer to his sister, "May I touch it?" he asked "Sure." January gently grabbing both breasts and massaged they something ", Jan can I touch your penis?" she asked, "Of course." During January massaged the breasts of his sister, she did it with the penis of her brother. Excited but also a little uncertain both looked at each other.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Both stopped

*Noteb*
2. They continued

*Noteb*
3. They have sex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Searo (UN: katarus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727109-Lolita-World/cid/1603921-in-a-bathroom