*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. at a house
  2. loli and shota
  3. Where to begin now?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727109-Lolita-World/cid/2011655-at-a-house
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1727109
prepare to enter the world of lolita, where childhood fun lurks around every corner
This choice: at a house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

at a house

    by: karlmarx700
Dawn was a ten year old girl. She had black shoulder length hair and green eyes. She was visiting her cousin Andy's house with her mom one day. Andy was eleven years old, but he was a tiny bit shorter and weaker than Dawn. Andy also had black hair and green eyes. Most people would have thought they were brother and sister.

The grown ups were downstairs talking about boring things Dawn and Andy didn't care about. They were up in Andy's room in the attic checking out Andy's video games. They were playing a fantasy themed fighting, one full of tough barbarians in leopard skins and loincloths beating each other with axes and clubs. It was called "Barbarian's Quest: The Grand Arena". They had been playing for about an hour and were getting a little tired of the silly video game.

"Man, we've tried out every weapon. Isn't there anything else we can do?" Dawn said.
Andy paused the game and thought for a moment. Then his attention came to the pile of toy swords in his toy chest.
"What instead of just playing as barbarians, we BECAME barbarians!" Andy said, moving toward his toy swords.
"Hey, yeah, that sounds like fun." Dawn said.
She turned off the game and went over to the toy swords as well. Andy stripped down to his tighty-whities and put on a plastic Viking helmet. Dawn could see the outline of his tiny little boy penis now. He took a plastic sword in his hand.
"I'm Andy, King of the Barbarians! Rahr!" He said in a deep voice. Dawn giggled.
"You look silly." She said.
"Try it, it's fun." Andy said.

Dawn picked up a toy sword too. She started to hold it high like Andy, but he stopped her.
"Hey, you can't be a barbarian yet! You don't look like one. Barbarians don't wear dresses." Andy said.
Dawn looked down at her short cyan colored dress. Andy was right, it was far too girly for a real barbarian.
"Well, you're right, but are you sure it's okay? I mean, I don't think boys are supposed to see girls panties..." Dawn said.
"Then don't wear panties. We can make you a tough, rugged loincloth out of one of my belts and some handkerchiefs." Andy said.
Dawn thought about it for a moment. "Okay." She said.

Dawn got to work tying a bunch of handkerchiefs and Andy's socks around one of Andy's spare belts. She then took off her dress and her panties. She wore only her socks now, since she didn't want to wear a training bra today. Dawn slipped the belt around her waist and fastened it tight. She picked up a toy sword.
"Yargh! I'm Dawn, Barbarian Princess! I'm the strongest warrior princess of all!" She shouted. She could feel the power washing over her with every word. She felt strong enough to smash a mountain.

What do our two young, scantily clad barbarians do?

You have the following choices:

1. Sword Fight Each Other

2. Sneak Out and Terrorize Neighborhood Kids

*Noteb*
3. Jump On The Bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727109-Lolita-World/cid/2011655-at-a-house