*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bored black-feathered harpy
  2. What kind are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727181-Those-Nasty-Harpies/cid/1235962-Bored-black-feathered-harpy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K.D.P
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Folklore · #1727181
Play as a cute yet gross harpy and and mess with humans and other mythical creatures...
This choice: Vicious-looking Black harpy with jet-black feathers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bored black-feathered harpy

    by: Enigma-NBW
At the moment, you were flying through the air enjoying the feeling of the wind rushing through your hair and your feathers, the old tan top and brown knee-length skirt you were wearing flapping in. The warm sun was shining down on you as you flew. It was the middle of the day at the moment and so far, you had a pretty boring day so far. Now you were flying around looking for something interesting to do.

You fly towards a tree to just sit for a minute. You landed on a thick branch of the tree as you catch your breath. You take a big whiff of the foul odor permeating your body and sigh proudly. Right now, you really felt like doing something gross, something that you could use your stink on. As you look down from the tree, you see a nearby place that gives you an idea.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A bakery

2. A clothing store

*Noteb*
3. A farm

*Noteb*
4. A library

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Enigma-NBW (UN: enigma-nbw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.D.P has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727181-Those-Nasty-Harpies/cid/1235962-Bored-black-feathered-harpy