*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. shemale fox
  2. Reasons
  3. Question
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728716-Hinata-the-slave/cid/1201705-shemale-fox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1728716
Hinata has been enslaved by someone you choose who and what they do
This choice: shemale  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

shemale fox

    by: big bubba
Naruto was an unlucky host as he had a fox demon who was also the king of all the succubus. While drawling on the kyuubi's chakra directly from its cage he found a beautiful woman in the place of the kyuubi and being a bit naive he went into the cage only to be bound by his arms and legs. The kyuubi smiled and circled him in a predatory manner and in a snap of his fingers Naruto was left naked infrount of the fox. The kyuubi smiled and said "My poor jailor it looks as if you fell for the simplest thing in the world now lets see how you like this nice meaty cock going up your ass."
Naruto tried to get away but with the bindings holding tight he could not go anywhere but to squirm against them. Naruto found that the kyuubi's cock was rather big but instead of the searing pain that he expected he found that it was pure bliss. He moaned and gasped as the kyuubi went deeper and deeper in his ass and Naruto felt the clouds of heaven wrap around him due to the pleasure he was feeling.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. used Naruto

2. combined with Naruto

*Noteb*
3. slave Naruto

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 big bubba (UN: bubbahork at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728716-Hinata-the-slave/cid/1201705-shemale-fox