*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. Reasons
  3. Question
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728716-Hinata-the-slave/cid/1204079-Male
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1728716
Hinata has been enslaved by someone you choose who and what they do
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Male

    by: big bubba
While sleeping Naruto was called to the foxes cage and instead of looking like his usual impozing self he was humannoid. The kyuubi grined and he siad "eofre you ask your questions I guess I will have to do an explanation. I am rather tired of the current status quo and you are here because I wish to make a deal. I may be one of the most powerful demons in this world but I have been sealed for so long without the pleasures that my servents down in hell have given me. So I offer you a way to enslave or ensnare wemon to your will and I will feel the pleasures of sex once again. Please dont look at me like that even demons need pleasure every once and a while."
Naruto looked the fox in the eyes and said "To further sweeten the pot I will alow you to go down to hell using part of your soul in a shadow clone and get some of your slaves but you will willingly give some of your chakra when I ask it without the painfull side effect."
The kyuubi smiled at this deal not many mortals would make this kind of deal but this mortal knew what he was doing "For you to accept some of my charka without it damaging your body you will ahve to have some rather demonic atributes and the one that i can think of is a rather large cock. This will be the only change to your body bith mentaly and phisicly exept when you draw on my chakra."
With that part of the kyuubi's soul split and went to the deepest reaches of hell. All awhile the remainder was grinnign like a mad man and as soon as the fox returned with several slaves all varing in shape and size. "You have fulfilled you end of the bargen mortal now its time that I fullfilled mine."
That meating changed Naruto on a cellurlar level and he knew that he would have some slaves as soon as he woke. Who will be the first slave to a demonicly enhanced Naruto

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata

*Noteb*
2. Sakura

3. some other girl from cannon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 big bubba (UN: bubbahork at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728716-Hinata-the-slave/cid/1204079-Male