*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Male Guest.
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1006198-A-Male-Guest
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1729077
You get a strange invitation to stay at a mansion. What mysteries will await you there?
This choice: A Male Guest.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Male Guest.

    by: AuraWolf
It is a dark rainy day, you stand in front of your house bundled up in your coat bags in hand waiting for the bus. You look up and down your street wondering when it will arrive. Then you see a red bus appear in the distances. When the bus stops in front of your house the door opens and a man in a black suit steps out holding an umbrella. “Good Morning.” the man says to you politely “May I help you with your bags?”
“Yes p-please.” You reply shivering from standing in the rain. The man grabs a few of your bags and helps you on to the bus. “Just hang your coat and take a seat.” The man says as he places your bags in a storage compartment. You hang your dripping wet coat and you proceed towards the back of the bus. As you look around you start to see that this is no normal bus. The windows where blacked out so you couldn’t out them, the lighting was very dim, and the seats where lined with red velvet. As you take your seat you see some other people that where on the bus. Some where reading books or playing game’s wile others where lost in thought or sleeping against the window. You lay against the window listening to the sound of the rain outside. After waiting for about two hours you hear the rain stop and you feel the bus come the a stop. “We have arrived.” The man calls out “Please get your coats and bags and step of the bus.” After you got you bags you step off the bus and you are greeted by an amazing site. You see a huge Mansion that is bigger the you could ever imaged. Once you got in side you are standing in a massive foyer. Then Another Man in a black suit walk down the hall and stops in front of a table with a large book on it. “Greeting guests and welcome the Pokemon Manor” The man calls out ”If I may please ask that every one would please sign there name in to our guest book.” Then every one stood in a line as they each signed there name. You finally get up to the desk and you grab the pen and you write your name. Your name is…

You have the following choices:

1. Alex Connell

2. Mark Daniels

3. Donald Mason

4. Zachary Tyler

5. More Boy Names

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AuraWolf (UN: aurawolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AuraWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1006198-A-Male-Guest