*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/3040593-Your-OLD-Body-version-1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1729321
Aliens begin tagging a local community with collars
This choice: Your OLD Body (version 1)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your OLD Body (version 1)

    by: bambagaja
At mirror, you sees of your Hot 45 MILF Big Boob body with Sexy Nightgown also felt hairy pussy at your crotch (pics : https://www.wish.com/product/summer-fema...)

"Oh my god, I have my old 45 year old MILF body back also my big boobs and my lovely pussy is back too, thanks god!!"says Sam while see his body

(Everyone back get to old body because alien ended their experiment also take all the collar. But why Sam get that body not the real old body also why he thinks that body is his old body? The answer is alien take the real sam old body because his real old body is perfect breeder for their species survival and they are think that body is perfect replacement for Sam also their alter all minds including Sam then everyone think is normal and erase their memory collar experiment expect Sam, because they are just that memory become bad dream for him. But alien changed something to Sam. Okay get to story again).

"I glad my lovely pussy is back, i can't play my pussy" says Sam, then take off his nightgown and changed to his dress, then he go to dining room.

(Skip One Week or One Month)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One Week Laters

*Noteb*
2. One Month Laters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bambagaja (UN: bambang99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/3040593-Your-OLD-Body-version-1