*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/1006949-Tried-different-ways-to-communicate-with-Miss-S
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1729321
Aliens begin tagging a local community with collars
This choice: Tried different ways to communicate with Miss Sampson I.E. Text or writing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tried different ways to communicate with Miss S...

    by: JackHalf
Sam, his head still quite attached to his sexy girlfriend Amy's body below the strange metal collar on his neck, was having a Hell of a time grasping what exactly was happening to him. He glanced down at his new body, formerly Amy's in utter bewilderment.

The same amazing set of knockers he had grown to love to cop a feel of on a frequent basis strained against the fabric of Amy's pink top. He could see and feel Amy's amazing legs, crossed beneath him and shown to their usual effect by her tiny denim mini-skirt. He could even feel the leather of her high heeled boots on her feet! His head was unmistakably on Amy's body now!

Even worse, that very body was behaving just like Amy normally would. He had grown to love the drive to school with his girlfriend over the past several months. He always had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road as she crossed and uncrossed her legs and fiddled with her nails. He adored watching her as he chauffeured. He certainly had no idea he would ever be watching one of her "performances" from this angle!

Looking over to his left he was just as confused to see his own original, teenage, male body doing just what it always did on those daily drives to school as well. His familiar hands worked the steering wheel as his feet worked the pedals. Sam would've thought he was looking in a mirror if it weren't for the fact that Miss Sampson's black, female head was sitting atop his shoulders on a collar just like the one he had on.

Sam looked at the woman's eyes and was sure that she was just as confused and frightened as he was. But, she seemed just as helpless as he was. Her new body continued driving the car just as it always did every other morning. He tried to force himself to speak to her, but, when he tried to say, "Miss Sampson! What's happening to us!?!?" all that came out was Amy's sexy girlish voice saying, "How long is your football practice tonight Sammy-kins?"

Miss Sampson turned and looked at you, her eyes traveling up Amy's body before locking with your own. "I don't think it will run too long babe. Coach is pretty happy with us these days." His own voice answered him.

Sam wanted to shout at her, to signal, something; but he couldn't do anything but sit there primping. He could move in ways he wanted to, scratch here and there, but, if he didn't concentrate totally his body shifted into some kind of auto-pilot and would act like Amy. Sam closed his eyes and grunted in frustration. How and why was this happening?!?!

Suddenly, Sam had an idea! Concentrating on making Amy's body do what he wanted to, he forced her delicate hands to reach down into her purse. With great strain, he retrieved Amy's cell phone and started typing in a text message to his own phone! The message read, "Miss Sampson! Are you still yourself? Do you know what's happening?!?!"

Sam's phone gave off it's familiar ring as his body automatically pulled his phone from the center console so that Miss Sampson' her head still on the boy's shoulders, could answer and read her latest text. As the black woman read the message Sam could see the tell-tale signs of understanding and a flash of hope emerge on her face. Her brow furrowed in concentration, Miss Sampson typed back a message and sent it.

Amy's own phone in Sam's hands, (or was that Amy's!?!?) gave a beep as he forced her fingers to hit the receive button. "Yes! I'm me! Except for being you! I have no idea what's happening Sam! I had a weird dream last night, woke up with this collar on my neck, felt odd, and the next thing I know I'm you! How did our head's get here?!?"

Before Sam could reply...

You have the following choices:

1. ...they arrived at school.

*Noteb*
2. ...he was distracted by an odd sight at a crosswalk.

3. ...something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JackHalf (UN: jackhalf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/1006949-Tried-different-ways-to-communicate-with-Miss-S