*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Satyr
  2. More Alien and Monster Choices?
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730248-An-Uninvited-Guest/cid/1109937-Satyr
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1730248
As Halloween draws near, something evil lurks in a small Texas town...
This choice: Satyr  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Satyr

    by: Snoogins
(Originally authored by Sandman)

Inside a large, isolated cave, a vortex/doorway to another world is opening. This doorway was no accident; it was artificially created by an advanced, intelligent race of creatures that happen to look just like satyrs from ancient Greek mythology. This doorway looks something like the wormhole from the TV show sliders, except there is little to no wind. As this vortex/doorway stays open, two robotic creatures that look a lot like Cylons walk threw, they are followed by another floating robotic vehicle that is full of supplies, and equipment. These two robots are taking various measurements, and tests of our atmosphere to determine if this planet can support their masters. After they determined this world was habitable for their masters, they sent a massage threw the doorway, it said, “Target world is habitable for exploration. We are now setting up a base camp. The scientific research team can come threw out anytime.”

An hour later, the two robots had just completed the base camp, when three male satyr like creatures walked threw. These creatures wore no clothes, except for a magical flute, which could temporarily control minds, and they were armed only with a magical whip that could remove objects, including clothing. These whips could also reduce the size of objects. As the three satyrs walked around their base camp, they decided to send a single scout outside to explore the area. This lone satyr goes where first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The lake

*Noteb*
2. The cheerleading camp

*Noteb*
3. More story choices please?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snoogins (UN: snoogins-85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snoogins has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730248-An-Uninvited-Guest/cid/1109937-Satyr