*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730738-Your-sisters-growing-addiction/cid/2853277-Futa-Sally-has-a-penis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ejori
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730738
Sally undergoes changes no human thought to be possible.
This choice: Futa, Sally has a penis.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Futa, Sally has a penis.

    by: Ejori
With open eyes you lie in your bed, still unable to sleep, still unable to forget what had happened tonight.

You stare at the ceiling and only blink from time to time, the only sounds you hear coming from your still way to hard beating heart and Sally, breathing softly against your closed door.

She had fallen asleep, lying against your bedroom door as you ran from the bathroom in a panicked rush just two hours ago and closed it behind you. Until one hour ago she was still knocking against it trying to talk to you, trying to apologise, but you ignored her.

And now here you lie, in your bed, clean, yet feeling dirty. "I can still feel it on my skin." You thought as your mind ran through what had happened today yet again and how it had come to this.

....

The day started out normal, you both went to school together, came home together, cooked together, ate together. You and your twin sister Sally did almost everything together, this had been the case for over 16 years now.

Your sibling bond had always been strong but even more so after both your parents had died only 3 years ago. Luckily you had financial safety as you were not exactly poor to begin with but also because of your parents life ensurance.

Everything would have been normal except for one thing. Sally has a penis and balls. When you were born the doctors thought you were two boys until they noticed that Sally had a vagina too. But she was no hermaphrodite, everything seemed to be there, she had both male and female reproductive organs.

So Sally had been declared the first futa. But Sally having a penis, did not change much, you both grew up healthy and happy, having the same intrests and mostly same friends all throughout the years.

Until puberty hit. Sally, with the exception of having a dick, was an otherwise normal girl and this meant hitting puberty earlier then boys her age.

She shot past you until 4 foot 11", where she had remained ever since, her breasts grew only slightly to a small AA cup. And while the rest of her body wasn't exactly voluptuous either she started to gather attention from both boys and girls her age, and also below and above, as she was otherwise exceptionally beautyful.

Long luscious hair, a slightly round yet cute face, perfect skin, wonderful big green eyes, a cute little nose and full thick lips often made her the centre of attention in the classroom.

But strangely Sally, the more people flocked towards her, the more distant and shy she would become. You had asked her may times what was wrong, but she never answered. You could not understand at the time, she seemed very popular with boys.

Not to you of course, you had your eyes on Sarah, your classroom crush who would later become your first real girlfriend. But she did not notice you yet until your puberty hit.

You finally shot past Sally at the age of 15 and grew to be 6 feet 2 inches tall.
With pride you witnessed your balls and dick grow over the coming weeks. Ever growing, ever increasing to a staggering size of 7 inches when erect. Of course you began experimenting with masturbation and could not help but think if Sally was doing the same.

To your shame, you got off once thinking about Sally masturbating and some more times imagining Sally fucking your crush Sarah. Puberty was a wild time in your life.

But more importantly once you hit 16, Sarah finally began to notice you, allowing you to ask her out and shortly after dating a bit more, experience your first kiss. Things could not be better for you.

Then tonight happened....

You came home late at 7 pm, after meeting Sarah at her house and basically making out all day after school. You were insanely pent up and had slightly blue ball pain because of this. But you were still happy, went to the bathroom and started to fill the bathtub. Your plan was to experience a nice, relaxing evening in the tub to get rid of your hardon.

Until you went past Sally's bedroom, to get a towel from your room. You could hear a wheeping. Then as you came to a halt infront of her room, you listened closer and clearly heard her crying.

"Sally? Is everything alright?" You asked through the door. She did not answer. "Can I come in?" You asked while knocking on her door. Still nothing. You tried opening it, but it was locked. "Sally, please! Open up, what's wrong, talk to me." You plead.

Finally you could hear her getting up and unlocking the door. The little hornyness you still had left, seemed to vanish immidiatly as you saw your desperate sister with tears all over her face.

"My god Sally. What's wrong? What happened?" You asked worried. "I c... I can't tell you." She cried. "I.... I... I am a MONSTER!" She cried while breaking down into your arms.

"Sally... Is it about your.... your penis?" You asked. "Sally you are perfectly normal! And everyone who can't see that is a huge yerk!" You yelled.

These words.... These words would haunt you for some time to come. As back in the present they made you feel like even more of a piece of shit.

"No! I am a weird boy-girl-thing. Leave me allone." She tried to turn around but your hug tightened.
"Listen, I just wanted to take a bath. How about you come with?" She visibly shook.

"Then you'll see, you are still my little, four second younger, perfectly normal sister."

It had been a long time since you had your last bath together. Your parents were still alive and somehow this made her feel comfortable and her body became less tense in your arms.

So she....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Agrees to the bath

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ejori (UN: emma41 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ejori has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730738-Your-sisters-growing-addiction/cid/2853277-Futa-Sally-has-a-penis