*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girl starts fat, meets boy
  2. Both
  3. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732108-your-fat-girlfreind/cid/1737911-Girl-starts-fat-meets-boy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1732108
time to choose how to fatten your girl freind
This choice: Girl starts fat, meets boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Girl starts fat, meets boy

    by: Unknown
Girl- Kathy
5'2
300 pounds
Hazel eyes
Brown hair and glasses

Boy- Jarred
5'5
130 pounds

It was a hot summer day and the local library was hosting a bus trip to a waterpark.
Jarred boarded the bus and went to the back to grab a window seat.
Two minutes pass, the bus fills up.

A very large girl boards the bus. She's wearing a red two piece bikini and a white towel wrapped around her huge round waist like a skirt, with a pair of red flip-flops on her adorably chubby feet that rested below her incredibly wide and gorgeous legs; Jarred's type. He moved over and the girl blushed and took a seat next to him. She removes her towel revealing a huge belly that sits in her lap like an apron, a pillow of smooth, fair skin. It covered the front portion of her bikini bottom. It was a tight fit, so the girl had to put the arm rests down. When she sat her ass pushed up and rubbed up against Jarred. He was turned on and embarrassingly got hard. This time he was the one blushing.

The girl just smiled and wrapped her blubbery arm around his neck.
After two hours of hugging and small talk, Jarred discovered sever things.
Her number
Her name was Kathy
And she is the girl of his dreams.

The bus pulled up to the park and they had a quick make-out session.

Kathy walked in front of Jarred getting out, and Jarred could watch her ass jiggle up and down as she left, like mountains of Jello.

Jarred and Kathy then enjoyed the park together, like a first date.

Fast forwarding, they both got back on the bus. The entire ride was pretty much them hugging and kissing.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jarred joins Kathy at her place for dinner

*Noteb*
2. They both go to a buffet

3. Or something totally different

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dracojane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732108-your-fat-girlfreind/cid/1737911-Girl-starts-fat-meets-boy