*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Call Her
  2. you meet her fat
  3. boyfreind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732108-your-fat-girlfreind/cid/1790161-You-Call-Her
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1732108
time to choose how to fatten your girl freind
This choice: you call her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You Call Her

    by: DoctorSonic
That evening, you're lying on your bed thinking about Eva and her beautiful body. You remember that she gave you her number and decide to call her.

"Hey, my fat cutie," you say as she picks up the phone.

"Hey James, what's up?"

"Well, I've been thinking about you a lot and I was wondering if you'd like to come over for the night."

"I'd love to. I'll be over in a few minutes."

A few minutes later you hear a knock on the door and rush to open it. "Hi Eva," You say as you open the door. "I'm glad you're here." Eva and you smile and hug each other, you feeling her beautiful large fat belly. "Here, I'll take your bags and you go upstairs."

As you pick up her bags you take a look at her large, jiggly ass and watch as it wobbled and bounced as Eva walked up the stairs.

You have the following choices:

1. Eva has to sleep in your bed

*Noteb*
2. Eva sleeps in the guest room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DoctorSonic (UN: doctorsonic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dracojane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732108-your-fat-girlfreind/cid/1790161-You-Call-Her