*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What about Mom and Dad?
  2. your mother
  3. begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/1495915-What-about-Mom-and-Dad
by Takeru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1732145
a boy get's tranformed by his lil sis, no killing small swearing
This choice: Sarah now reveals what she's done to your mom and dad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

What about Mom and Dad?

    by: Unknown
“Come with me, mom!” giggles Sarah, taking you by the hand. “Now, remember: you're an adult woman and your name is Holly. Try and act right.”

“What did you do to mom and dad?” you ask, again disturbed by the sound of your mother's voice coming from your mouth.

“They're here in the back room,” answers Sarah. “Just wait and you'll see.”

You hate to admit it, but right now you need to hold Sarah's hand, unaccustomed as you are to teetering about clumsily in your mom's two-inch tall, high heeled boots. The fact that your mother's heavy, swollen breasts are bobbing about on your chest upsetting your natural balance of gravity doesn't help any either!

If only there were some way you could disarm Sarah and get that weird, magical device away from her. Then perhaps you could undo this. But as much as you hate to admit defeat, right now Sarah's got you trapped. If you try to lunge for the device, there's no telling what she could transform you into. Discretion is the better part of valor, you remind yourself. Right now, it's best to just play along and play Sarah's little game.

Smiling evilly, Sarah opens the door to the back room and reveals your mom and dad …
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Takeru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/1495915-What-about-Mom-and-Dad