*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/2914914-Your-room-has-changed
by Takeru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1732145
a boy get's tranformed by his lil sis, no killing small swearing
This choice: Your room has changed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your room has changed

    by: Lord Robbie - We got this!
All around your room are strange pictures about vampires, witches and sirens. All of them are in bikini and all are collared with a human woman holding them on a leash. The human in each picture is dressed in revealing, black leather. Their pale faces and black eyes give them away as goths. "I see your sister did good work!" You turn around to see your sweet as honey girlfriend Jenny. She has a wicked smile, her hair is dyed blonde with blue eyeliner around one eye and red on the other. She is dressed in ultra revealing red and blank tank top and shorts with red and black boots to complete the obvious Harley Quinn look.

"Ready to be my Red Rose, dear Ivy?" she teased. Before you could move, Jenny attacked. Her fingers delved deep into the creases of your tender ribcage. You howl and scream, quickly draining of energy. Before you can process a thought, you are bound helpless on your bed. A collar is attached to your body. "Well, someone is excited!" she noted, her hand gently moving inside your thigh to a very eager button. You gasp and moan, trying to hump the hand, even though you cannot move. "Naughty girl, you need to be punished!" She reached into a bag, you only just notice and pulled out....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. two forks

*Noteb*
2. two hairbrushes

*Noteb*
3. a different combination of items

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Robbie - We got this! (UN: rrobbie37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Takeru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/2914914-Your-room-has-changed