*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Too old?
  2. Anna Silk
  3. a teenage girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/B8W3KK8YG-Too-old
by Takeru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1732145
a boy get's tranformed by his lil sis, no killing small swearing
This choice: it's Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Too old?

    by: Your Guardian Angel
“What did you do to me?”, you yelled at Sarah, gesturing to yourself.

“Turned you into a teenage girl as part of my revenge for you claiming I had cooties”, answers Sarah smugly as she leans against the door frame and twirls the remote in her hand. “I spent over two weeks trying to find out if cooties were terminal. It was during this time I also learned of this remote Dad accidently left behind from work. This device in the wrong hands has the power to-”

“Wait, stop, …Teenage girl?” you interject then gesture to the bedroom mirror, “I look like I’m late middle age at best. Am I supposed to resemble someone or something?”

Sarah stares at you quizzically for a moment before punching buttons on her remote, eyes now fixated on the small screen on it for a moment before responding, “Oh yeah, whoops, she’s like in her 50s now. Give me a break. The remote only gave me two options, a complex editing mode or a quicker insert name option. I just gave it whatever name I remember mom mentioning during one of her Top Chef Canada binge watching. If you have any better ideas I’d like to hear it”, Sarah says, eyebrows furrowed, as she holds up her remote like a microphone towards you.

You have the following choices:

1. Gina Carano

*Noteb*
2. Give up and keep your current form

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Your Guardian Angel (UN: zandraxanthe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Takeru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/B8W3KK8YG-Too-old