*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Metal box
  2. You can't leave
  3. No, there's Rachel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1015634-Metal-box
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1732859
Transformations, super powers, you find a box that lets you do anything!
This choice: Metal box  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Metal box

    by: SeaOfGreen
A large metal box, about a meter by a meter, was sitting on the table shining silver with a light that seemed to come from within. "Errrm, was that there before?", you ask tentatively.
"Well duh, if it was then I wouldn't be pointing would I?", came her sarcastic reply. She then put her finger down, "What do you think it is though, it's creeping me out.". You have no idea so shake your head and walk carefully up to it. As you approach, you think you hear "Be careful..." from behind but it was so quiet you couldn't be sure.
Standing next to the box, a further examination showed that although it looked just like polished metal from a way away, there were intricate ingraved designs which distorted the reflections on its surface. You look back to see that Rachel had also picked herself up from the table and was making her way over to where you were. You wait until she is standing nearly next to you then reach out your hand towards the box. A look of wonder and worriment filled Rachel's face as she too reached over to the box. The hands touched the box's polished surface almost simultaneously and then...

You have the following choices:

1. Voice

*Noteb*
2. Flash

*Noteb*
3. Blackout

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SeaOfGreen (UN: seaofgreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1015634-Metal-box