*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wooden change box
  2. Yes, you are
  3. The box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1307098-Wooden-change-box
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1732859
Transformations, super powers, you find a box that lets you do anything!
This choice: Medium, wooden one  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wooden change box

    by: cerial
Walking over to the table the shoe box like wooden box stares at you. While the box has no etching the wood grain has natural swirls without any knots. Curiosity overwhelms you causing you to pick up the box. The coins rattle as they slide fall to one side. Looking closer you notice a small slit at the top and realize it is a bank of sorts. You glance at the box turning it over the coins inside protesting you looking for a way to release them.
The bell rings loudly ushering you back into reality. Part of you thinks you should leave the box on the table while another part thinks you should take it with you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take the box with you

*Noteb*
2. Leave the box

*Noteb*
3. Someone taps your shoulder

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cerial (UN: genius0312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1307098-Wooden-change-box