*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734048-Justin-Biebers-Slave/cid/2166140-You-reached-out-and-grabbed-a-butt-cheek
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1734048
One man is about to become the slave of a pop sensation.
This choice: You reached out and grabbed a butt cheek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You reached out and grabbed a butt cheek

    by: mjnfm
Without thinking about it, you reached out and grabbed a butt cheek, startling Justin.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Did I give you permission to grab this..." He smacks his butt, making it jiggle. "...glorious ass cheek without my permission?"

"I'm sorry, Justin, I ju-"

Justin kneed you in the gut and you fell to the ground.

"How dare you call me Justin. Only people can call me Justin. You are to call me Master or Sir from now on. Do you understand me?" He yelled.

I looked up at him and was scared. From down on the floor, he was even more intimidating! I continued my silence as I wasn't sure how to reply.

Just then, Justin stuck his foot on my face and shoved me down further and I screamed in pain as his foot grinded my face into the floor.

"DID YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR ME?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He yelled again.

"Yes sir..." I cried.

"Good slave. Now I want you to..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mjnfm (UN: mjnfm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734048-Justin-Biebers-Slave/cid/2166140-You-reached-out-and-grabbed-a-butt-cheek