*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734048-Justin-Biebers-Slave/cid/3228332-Hump-you-furiously
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1734048
One man is about to become the slave of a pop sensation.
This choice: Hump you furiously.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hump you furiously.

    by: Lemon
He was still VERY horny.
He grabbed your head and started rubbing his hard cock all over your face.
The cum on your face was hardening. But he had no intention of stopping.
“OAHHHHHH…. FUCK YEAH….” Justin said between loud moans.
It slipped into your mouth and you started to scream.
“Why is it so slimy?!”
He never replied. It was slipping in and out of your mouth. You could feel the head touching deep in your throat.
He only kept thrusting and thrusting.
You were trying to rub yourself out, but every single time you tried to reach for it, he would punch you.
After maybe 30 minutes of him throatfucking you, he came again. This time, it was sliding down your throat.
It was very warm and salty. It tasted so good to you. So good you even leaked precum.
Justin, still VERY VERY horny after all of this,

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Flipped you over, and it was time for the ass.

*Noteb*
2. Shoved his feet back into your mouth.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lemon (UN: lemonman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734048-Justin-Biebers-Slave/cid/3228332-Hump-you-furiously