*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1332742-She-subjects-you-to-fart-torture
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1736565
You become the slave of your teacher and everything is possible
This choice: She subjects you to fart torture.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She subjects you to fart torture.

    by: Closet Fetishist
Ms. T separates her legs unbelievably far and showing only a bit of strain in her face.

"This is a perfect right angle see; 90 degrees."

A sly smile crossed her face as she slowly decreased her legs' angle, letting out a silent, forceful fart that sprayed aggressively against your face as you choke-scream in horror, the rancid fart burning your insides and filling your nostrils with an ungodly stench of eggs and broccoli. You certainly were hoping she wasn't going to later quiz you on this information because it was too hard to retain as my brain is fumigated with her terrible flatulence.

She lets out a comfortable sigh as she stops at 45 degrees, "This is called an acute angle, are you getting this?" She asks the question aggressively.

You barely move but she seems satisfied as she leans back, your mouth now exposed and sucking at the air frantically; the strong, unwashed smell of her pussy was little deterrent from your hunger for oxygen.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP!

Ms. T's heavy weight rests entirely on your nose as a bubbly fart explodes repeatedly against your face; each releasing a stink more strong than the previous as you moan and shake involuntarily. Ms. T laughs.

She leans forward quickly, puckering her lips a little as she shook and separated her cheeks in your face; you sucking in all the oxygen you can before the inevitable.

Her face turns up and with a look of pure euphoria she pushed out a tanks worth of gas against your face with gale force and putrid smell. Her hand grips your shaking head and shoves your face up against her fart stained hole; the clear shit wetness is felt against your face as she wipes her ass with it.

You start to cry, sob loudly.

Ms. T smiles; what's next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ms. T's gotta shit now.

2. Ms. T's got a lot more gas for you.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Closet Fetishist (UN: clofet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worthless slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1332742-She-subjects-you-to-fart-torture