*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1778551-She-removes-the-gag-so-you-can-give-oral-pleasu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1736565
You become the slave of your teacher and everything is possible
This choice: She removes the gag so you can give oral pleasure.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She removes the gag so you can give oral pleasu...

    by: blablubb
After what seemed like an eternity she gets up. You breath heavily for about a minute, while Ms T waits for you to regain your full consciousness. Then she kneels over your chest, bows down and puts her mouth directly at your left ear. With a quiet voice she says: "Now you know the situation you are in." She puts one hand on your throat and begins to choke you lightly, not enough to keep you from breathing, but enough to make you understand. "You are completely at my mercy and will do as i say without delay, or else...". She straightens up and begins to choke you harder, so you can't breath for about ten seconds. It is hardly a problem for you to hold your breath that short, but the fear from the smothering before hits you again and you struggle violently in your bonds. "You are mine now. But if you behave nicely, I won't hurt you...much." She then runs her fingers gently over your cheeks and tells you with a smug face: "I will now remove your gag. You will call me Misstress and ask me, how you can serve me!" You are too full of fear to resist her. After you are ungagged, you look into her waiting eyes and say: "How may I serve you...M-Misstress?" You look away in Humiliation. She laughs: "Haha, what a nice little toy I got me there." You can't keep from noticing how sexy she is, sitting over your chest, her nice breasts bouncing as she laughs. Now she gets up, turns around and kneels over your head. As she slowly lowers her wet, glistening pussy on your face, she commands: "Lick!" Your mind races. Should you completely surrender now and lick her? You know what she might do, when you refuse or even hestitate. As she comes in reach, you realise that she will get what she wants, one way or another and you stick your tongue out. As your tongue meets her pink flesh, she lets out a soft moan. She tastes nice and this encourages you to lick her as well as you can. After all you fear punishment, if she is not satisfied. But after a few moments she moans constantly in pleasure and wildly grinds your mouth. Her moaning is kind of cute and you can't help thinking of her as a purring kitten as you lick her closer to orgasm. Suddenly you feel a stinging pain. She pinches your nipples hard. As you let out a small scream, she commands through her moans: "Keep licking!" She then pinches your nipples harder, but this time you control yourself, eager to please your mistress. She gets louder and louder approaching her orgasm. Now she puts her whole wait on your face and screams out her orgasm, spasming her hips and leaving your face covered in her juices. She sinks together and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time for your reward

*Noteb*
2. Time for a little torture

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blablubb (UN: blablubb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worthless slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1778551-She-removes-the-gag-so-you-can-give-oral-pleasu