*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chemistry
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1778759-Chemistry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1736565
You become the slave of your teacher and everything is possible
This choice: Chemistry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chemistry

    by: Canucklehead
The bell had rung and the rest of the class was leaving, but you decided to stay behind as you needed to speak with your teacher. In order for you to get into the college program you want you need straight A's, unfortunately all you could seem to get in this class were C's.

You asked her about changing your final grade, and explained the requirements for the program you're trying to get into but she declined right away.

"Ms M, please! I'm desperate! There are no other options for me!"

Ms M turned back to you as she finished tying her hair back into a pony tail. "I'm really not permitted to change grades without some proof of extra curricular activity. Not to mention, you have failed to show that you know the material enough to fudge your grade higher than it is. What if you get a job in the future and blow up something because of what you haven't learned here?" It was clear that she didn't exactly believe this would be the case as she grinned with this remark. Then she paused in reconsideration. "I do have an idea for some way we can study. You'll have to train with me for the first month of summer vacation, but then I can give you another test in plenty of time to submit your updated grade for processing."

"Yes!! I totally. Thank you so much! I've been looking forward to this for so long because I'm moving out with my friends right away here so we can settle in before studies start again in the fall. Than-"

But then she interrupted you, "Hold on. I didn't say this would be easy. And frankly I'm stepping well beyond what school protocols allow, so I'll have to get you to sign a consent and nondisclosure contract. Also, I will not be held accountable if you fail to pass for this second test."

You think about this for a moment, but ultimately you would do anything at this point if it means getting your grades in order. All of your close friends are going to the same program and it's a chance to get out of your foster home and get on with your life. You tell her that you completely agree to do whatever she needs for this to work.

"Oh!! I totally forgot about my plans coming up," she said as she lightly smacked her forehead in frustration. "I've paid big money as a deposit on a summer cottage out on the coast. But hey! Since you're moving out anyway, there is an extra suite that won't be used until my friend comes out later. If you'll reimburse me that portion of the deposit, I'll let you live there while I tutor you, then you can move in with your friends when we're finished next month."

It seemed a little strange, but you wouldn't be able to drive the 2 hours to the coast each day so you agreed. You could just tell your foster family you're leaving as previously agreed and tell your friends that you wouldn't be moving out until later than expected.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Canucklehead (UN: canadean84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worthless slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1778759-Chemistry