*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Childish Dares
  2. Musics
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/2033615-Childish-Dares
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1736565
You become the slave of your teacher and everything is possible
This choice: dressed in what?(naked)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Childish Dares

    by: Lacey Vulpix
You looked around, surprised to find you weren't the only student present. The teacher, as usual, was sitting behind the desk. You took a seat, trying to ignore how underdressed she was. A boy leaned over. "I dare you to sneak under her desk." he whispered. You tried to ignore it. "Chicken." he added, grinning as he pulled away. Grimacing at how much that damaged your already weak pride, you crawled along the floor, sneaking under the desk.

She noticed you, to your horror, and blocked you underneath the desk. "Come here. I know you want to." she purred. You inched forward, only to cry out in sudden pain as she yanked you forward so your face met her pussy. "Lick, pervert." she hissed. You shook your head, trying to pull away, only to be tugged into the chair and into plain sight as she smothered you under her pussy lips. You squirmed, trying to breathe, as she screamed "lick" at you. You complied, praying she would get off.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She does

*Noteb*
2. She doesn't

3. Something happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lacey Vulpix (UN: laceyvulpix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worthless slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/2033615-Childish-Dares