*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Working the Front Desk
  2. Hard At Work
  3. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737161-Diminutive-Danger/cid/1026264-Working-the-Front-Desk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ashley
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1737161
A small adventure. You're shrunk, try to survive. GPs for great additions. Add for an Add!
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Working the Front Desk

    by: Ashley
“Oh my! Sam what happened?” Rachael exclaimed as your unconscious body was uncovered by the batter. Rachael swiftly grabbed you, and ran you under the sink faucet. Eventually you came to. “That was too close. You better work up front and I’ll take care of the baking.” Rachael said as she gave you a little kiss and set you on the front counter. It wasn’t too long after Rachael left that a very attractive 19 year old entered the bakery. She had medium brown hair, cool blue eyes, and a gorgeous form. As she approached the counter, you could tell she was in shock of seeing someone of your height. “Oh, hi there.” she said, “My name’s June.” You were in awe of her beauty from the start. You asked how you could help her. She rattled off a list, “I think I’ll take a half dozen muffins, a loaf of white bread, a blueberry pie, and you.” Before you could say anything, June swiped you off the counter and placed you in her cleavage; she then gathered her items, left the amount of money on the counter and was about to head out. Before she could leave, Rachael came out of the back to wish the customer well; June smiled and began to walk out. As she was walking out, Rachael realized something was wrong.

Did Rachael realize you were gone?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737161-Diminutive-Danger/cid/1026264-Working-the-Front-Desk