*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His belt becomes tight
  2. Spencer
  3. Who gains?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737511-Good-luck-Charlie-weight-gain/cid/2021527-His-belt-becomes-tight
by User
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1737511
Guys from the Disney series pack on the pounds
This choice: His belt becomes tight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

His belt becomes tight

    by: brittneesus
it was day 8, and Spencer had eaten from this new bakery by his job every single day after work. He stuffed himself full with their delicious cakes and desserts, and Spencer couldn't help himself. One day, Spencer and Pj were walking around (they had become close friends now), and they passed by the bakery.
"Pj! You have to check this out, their food is amazing!" Spencer lef Pj into the bakery.
"Hey Spencer, the usual?" the worker asked, knowing Spencer well now.
"Make it 2!" Spencer said.
Soon, the lady came out with 10 full chocolate and vanilla cakes, and other assorted desserts around it.
"This is your usual?" Pj asked in shock.
"Yep, you better get started before I finish yours!" Spencer said and stuffed a piece of cake in his mouth.
Pj thought this was ridiculous, but took a bite anyways.
"Oh my god..." Pj said, and stuffed his face with as much food as possible. Spencer did the same. After a few minutes, the boys had finished, and the female worker came back.
"That'll be-" she started.
"Uhm, excuse me, can we double that order?" Pj asked. Spencer nodded in agreement. She soon came back with 10 more cakes and the teens chowed down.

1 week later, the boys keeping at this pace everyday, Spencer's belt snapped in the midst of his eating. This was the first time he was acknowledged of his weight gain. Spencer lifted his shirt and gasped at his belly. His dark happy trail led to a deep belly button and a basketball of fat.
"Pj..." Spencer started, but he saw Pj stuffing his face, and decided to tell him after

You have the following choices:

1. spencer weighs himself

*Noteb*
2. pj suggests to eat more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brittneesus (UN: brittneesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
User has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737511-Good-luck-Charlie-weight-gain/cid/2021527-His-belt-becomes-tight