*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1028200-The-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
Chapter #1

The start

    by: mr-monopoly
Please enjoy one of these many stories. If these don't meet your fancy use the "More" option to find more stories.


Here are your starting options:

Trish and her metabolism
Trish had always been the girl who could eat what she wanted but not gain a pound. All that changes at college but it takes some time before Trish allows her self to see the truth. With a little help from her friends her gain goes mega.

McDonald's Addicts
Sometimes something tastes so good you have to have more, you crave it. The same applies to these girls, but they might go a little bit too far when it comes to McDonald's. These former gymnastic stars can't quit the greasey food, and their waistlines take a toll.
Story borrowed from an inactive story started by member gainergirl

Claire's Fattening Family
Claire's family has a tradition of fattening up with girls as they approach womanhood, Claire is kept in the dark until she as asked to step up to the plate to embrace her family tradition.

Fattening Town
Our lead character loves being fat and helps all women get fat: A positive attitude goes a long way in this tale of a whole towns female populous slowly getting fatter and fatter and the men increasingly loving it.

Or continue down the trail to a story you might enjoy more!

You have the following choices:

1. Trish

2. McDonalds

3. Claire's fattening family

4. Fat town

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1028200-The-start