*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Banana slip!
  2. Generic First Chapter Title
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738420-Milkshake-Shop-WG/cid/2214246-Banana-slip
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1738420
A girl starting at a milkshake shop discovers something odd about milkshakes bought there
This choice: Purpose (Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!!!)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Banana slip!

    by: TheMaskedMaskman
Jo fell to the cold hard floor. Her scream had been sadly heard by not only the many customers, but also those who worked there. As Jo picked herself of the ground, she herd a quite fimiliar laugh. "Of course, Samantha..." Jo thought, sighing to herself. Jo stood up to face Samantha. "Hey loser!" Samantha grinned. " I just thought I'd come out and see you get fired on your first day." Jo just turned around and headed towards the managers office. "Hello sir, I'm ready for my first day!" Jo had obviously been in a bad mood due to her recent fall, but Samantha wasn't going to ruin her first day on the job! "Excellent!" The man said, as he sprung from his chair. "I'm so happy that you have decided to join the shakepocalypse family, I'll get Katie to show you around!" Jo only stood there, awaiting the arrival of her new mentor (and hopefully new friend). "Oh! Before I forget, here's your shakepocalypse worker card, you can use it to get free milkshakes!" He handed Jo the card. The card smelt of milkshake. "Katie! Get in here and show our new employee the ropes!" Minutes pass... "Katie?" It turns out that Katie is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMaskedMaskman (UN: crisppyboat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadowscythe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738420-Milkshake-Shop-WG/cid/2214246-Banana-slip