*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sophomore
  2. Girl
  3. College Student
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739345-Wishing-Stone/cid/1516262-Sophomore
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1739345
Character is given a stone that gives him/her limitless wishes.(transform/gender swap/etc)
This choice: Sophomore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sophomore

    by: Mr.Write
Penny Shepard was just beginning her sophomore year of college, and it was not going well. She was, by any decent guy's standards, quite good looking. She had golden blonde hair that she had kept cut in a short pixie cut ever since seeing Emma Watson do the same. Her green eyes were clear and stunning. She was a bit skinny, but had a B cup chest that she was perfectly fine with. She was only 5'4 and had a very quirky style of fashion, as she could be seen in overalls one day and a leather jacket the next. Her roommate Katherine was a preppy girl that was incredibly rude and vain, though gorgeous. She had long flowing platinum blonde hair that she seemed to be constantly brushing, and despised Penny's short hair, saying it wasn't feminine enough. She was athletic, 5'6 and though slim, was toned. She had blue eyes that, though beautiful, showed the bitterness inside her. A fake smile was always plastered on her face and she seemed to wear pink on every day ending in Y. Penny had failed to get the majority of the classes she wanted, and her boyfriend Clayton (Who looked like an exact clone of Kurt Cobain) had just broken up with her, and now she had just discovered that he had recently started dating Katherine. She was lying in her bed fighting back tears when Kat (short for Katherine of course) burst through the door with a package. "Hey, some loser just left this for you. I'm in a good mood, so this time I'll actually let you keep something you want." She said with a wink as she dropped the package on the bed and walked back out. Luckily the dorm rooms were separated by a small kitchen so Penny was normally able to avoid Katherine. She wasn't expecting a package however, so she was very curious about this small box. She picked it up, noting a surprising weight to it, and began to open it. When she saw a smooth marble stone inside with instructions on how to use her brand new "Magical Wishing Rock." She began to laugh, thinking someone must be pranking her. After all, such things were impossible. She decided she'd humor herself and try it out, but how?

You have the following choices:

1. Do something to Katherine

2. Do something to herself

3. Something else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Write (UN: writenow24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
despicableme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739345-Wishing-Stone/cid/1516262-Sophomore