*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740052-Joshua-Almighty/cid/1593680-He-tries-to-avenge-Mrs-Reynolds-car
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Spiritual · #1740052
A ten year-old boy becomes God on Earth. How does he use his unlimited, divine powers?
This choice: He tries to avenge Mrs. Reynolds' car  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He tries to avenge Mrs. Reynolds' car

    by: Unknown
As Josh is walking around the church, Josh decides to try to find the two teenagers who damaged Mrs. Reynolds car & teach them a lesson. Thanks to his divine powers he knows the two teens are Titan & Jason.

Titan & Jason both play football, wrestle, lift weights at the local high school. Titan is 17 years old. Titan is a giant standing 7 feet 6 inches tall weighing in at 500 lbs solid muscle.

Jason is 16 years old. Jason stands 7 feet 3 inches tall & weighs in at 425 lbs muscle wise. They are both offensive linemen. They use their size to bully people & even cause as much damage to people's houses & cars as they want.

Josh closes his eyes & teleports himself to where the two giant jocks are. He opens his eyes to find he is at the school. Josh sees them & says, "so you are the two that busted up Mrs. Reynold's car. I'm going to have to punish yall."

The two giant jocks burst out laughing at him. Titan says, "Scram shorty before we have to send you to the moon." Josh decides to shrink them both in height & muscle-wise so he says, "I command Titan & Jason to...

How short does he shrink them?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740052-Joshua-Almighty/cid/1593680-He-tries-to-avenge-Mrs-Reynolds-car