*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740101-In-Control/cid/1086265-A-Sexy-gold-colored-dress
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1740101
Danny is now the master of the universe. What happens next? Your choice.
This choice: A Sexy gold colored dress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Sexy gold colored dress

    by: Moth
Danny looked down and saw a gold dress hugging the curves a woman would have but he didn’t. However, the dress still fit him perfectly despite the lack of a womanly form. He ran to a mirror, only to trip due to the lack of movement the dress provided and the stilettos he had just received. He stood and walked to the mirror, shaking occasionally trying to maintain balance. Once he made it to the mirror it was obvious, these were his mom's clothes. He now had every thing, her hair, make up, jewelry. Danny looked at his newly pierced ears after moving his new long brown hair out of the way. Danny looked at his back briefly before returning to his normal stance, thinking about what had happened. He had just turned around in a very female manner. He thought back to when he walked to the mirror and remembered how when it happened, his hips were almost forcing themselves to shake. Even now he wasn’t in his normal stance; this was how his mom stood. Instead of having casual fists, his hands were open and angled slightly out to the side showing off his manicured nails. He was also standing up straight, unlike before when he had a slight hunch. Did he like this?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moth (UN: mothlight16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740101-In-Control/cid/1086265-A-Sexy-gold-colored-dress