*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740101-In-Control/cid/1153266-Danny--Beyonce--Dayonce
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1740101
Danny is now the master of the universe. What happens next? Your choice.
This choice: Beyonce  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Danny + Beyonce = Dayonce

    by: Moth
Danny decided to assume the role of Beyonce in his new town, but just as he thought of it, a thin pale man in a skin tight buisness suit burst through the door, and asked, "So Danny, are you ready?"

"Uh..." Danny was very confused. "Start what?"

"Start the new life, DUH!" The man spoke an ofly lot like a woman, making Danny more weirded out. "Maids!" The man clapped his hands and two women dressed in french maid uniforms walked into the room. "Please escort our misstress too the salon."

Danny didnt like where this was going, but choose to be Beyonce so he couldnt say he wasnt expecting something like this, but he was also curious to see where this was going. The maid gentle nudged him into the hall, which was different than it was befor. It seemed... more expensive. He was lead down the hall into something that looked like a full salon, but instead of many chairs there was...

You have the following choices:

1. One Super Chair

*Noteb*
2. A hot tub

*Noteb*
3. reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moth (UN: mothlight16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740101-In-Control/cid/1153266-Danny--Beyonce--Dayonce