*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. King of Hearts
  2. power?
  3. To begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740344-You-and-the-Sailor-Scouts/cid/1071729-King-of-Hearts
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1740344
You are a new member of the sailor scout team
This choice: combo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

King of Hearts

    by: Venom
One day, the sailor scouts were in a fight with a large creature from the negaverse. The monster was very powerful and was about to finish off Sailor Jupiter, when they heard someone yell "CHAOS SPEAR!" Just then, a spear made of energy slashed the monster's wrists and it roared in pain. as the sailor scouts and the monster turned their heads, they saw a figure in the sun. "WHO ARE YOU?!" asked the monster. You then said "I am the champion of truth, the warrior of light, the King of Hearts. I am Solaris Knight! Now, you lay one more hand on Sailor Jupiter, I will obliterate you!" The monster clenched its fist and threw a punch at Sailor Jupiter. Jupiter closed her eyes and waited for the punch to hit her. But just before Jupiter was struck, she heard an impact, but didn't feel any pain. She opened her eyes and saw that you blocked the monster's punch with just one hand. She was amazed at your strength and she heard you say to the creature, "Don't say I didn't warn you." You then used your hand to push the creatures fist back and you jumped into the air. Your right hand began to glow and you yelled "SHINING FINGER!!!" A huge energy blast came from your hand and destroyed the monster instantly. You then landed on the ground and Jupiter just stared at you with lust. You walked over to her and offered her your hand and helped her up like a gentleman. Jupiter thought that she hit the jack-pot. As you helped Jupiter up to her feet, the other scouts asked why you were here. You told them that you were around when the creature appeared. Then Sailor Mercury asked what you were looking for. You then said "I will tell you all tomorrow. Where shall we meet?" Then Sailor Jupiter said you could all meet at the temple that belongs to Sailor Mars. You agreed and you said "Until tomorrow Sailor Scouts. CHAOS CONTROL!" Just then, a flash of light flared from where you were standing, and when the light faded, you were gone. The scouts thought you teleported yourself to another location. Jupiter couldn't wait to see you again.

You have the following choice:

1. The Temple

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740344-You-and-the-Sailor-Scouts/cid/1071729-King-of-Hearts