*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dude (first person)
  2. New storyline
  3. Walking in the hall.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/1729716-Dude-first-person
by jimmy
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Animal · #1741814
You go to school to find that all the teachers are furries! They get fat and fatten you!
This choice: Dude (first person)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dude (first person)

    by: Unknown
(By choosing this choice, you are a girl)
You walked into the futuristic slave department. Unfortunately, the world you loved in was divided into two classes. Upper and lower. Fortunately for you, you were in the upper class. You surveyed the slaves standing on the stage. Each of them wore a gray collared shirt and dreary black denim pants. Their hands were linked together by chains. Than you saw me. I stood before you. My hair and eyes were black. I had a large frame and toned body. You rushed forward and pointed at me. Immediately, a pair of guards in their crisp white uniforms ran out and shackled my hands behind my back. They had their spears leveled at my back as they prodded me to you. You nodded at the guards in thanks. Than you grabbed my arms, which was unnecessary because my hands were already cuffed behind my back and led me out to your car. You drove me back to your house, where you lived alone.


What do you do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Dominate him and be cruel

*Noteb*
2. Be nice and teach him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/1729716-Dude-first-person